Goin Diving again

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

clgsamson

Koya Kap
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
It would seem that 3/4s of the PPDs based in Manila are goin diving this weekend. Some of the original pasaways are heading out to Coron, Palawan for 3 days of wreck diving (Have fun guys and dive safe!). OTH, Jonix (skydiver), Matthew and I are diving in Anilao (2 days). This will be a lonely weekend for some in the PPD forum.

Don't worry we'll bring in some pix for you guys.

Hopefully I get to dive this weekend as well, weather permitting. I guess it's gonna be quiet in this forum with all the pasaways gone diving. I expect pics and trip reports from you all. :D

@ ish: how long has it been since your last dive? Hope not too long that you'd have to take a refresher course :D

yup the ppd will be very lonely i guess. anyway will be sure to bring back lots of pics for you to enjoy.

One of these days I'll get to go diving with you, Caloy, Jon and Matthew. Something always seems to come up.

Guess i will be holding the fort then, i will talk to you Ish... :wink:

I will be diving too, but am always back by noonish or so

Mike Veitch:
Guess i will be holding the fort then, i will talk to you Ish... :wink:

i was just gonna deputize yeah:) anyway, from lord of the rings, Gandlaf: " whatever comes through these gates, hold your ground you are soldiers of gondor, hold your ground!!!"

anyway we are counting on you and like i told diver dennis, dont harrass the women:14:

Spoon:
anyway we are counting on you and like i told diver dennis, dont harrass the women:14:

Dennis is old.... :wink: :wink:

I am not...i don't harass, i chat! :D

Midwestdvr:
@ ish: how long has it been since your last dive? Hope not too long that you'd have to take a refresher course

Last december, when I had my AOW hehe . . . I remembered after I had my OW last April, I dove again after 5 months, got addicted and was diving every week til december. I have to rest as I have plans for Feb. If you'd be in Singapore, I can meet you up there and put me in a suitcase and take me to YAP! haha.

ishbaby:
ok is that message for meeee?!?! HMPPHHH . . .wait for me on March . . . im done with my hibernation!! HMPPFF lol.
no no no no not you ...the other 1/4 is Jag alone! patay ako! (i'm dead)

we're leaving 2:30pm and will probably be in Anilao by 5pm. We'll do a night dive to end the day and a mango shake to drink to cap the night.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom