Goin Diving again

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spoon:
yup the ppd will be very lonely i guess. anyway will be sure to bring back lots of pics for you to enjoy.

yup as i am off to batangas as well at 3:00 AM my students can't wait to get to the sea!!!!!! we do final open water then the guy graduates as OW after S.I. we start AOW !!!!

ttiwwop.gif

Mike Veitch:
Oooo Chip, thats number 2000
hey I didn't notice! cool! But it's nothing special - jon, pao, Spoon, you, and jag are all ahead of me.

clgsamson:
It would seem that 3/4s of the PPDs based in Manila are goin diving this weekend. Some of the original pasaways are heading out to Coron, Palawan for 3 days of wreck diving (Have fun guys and dive safe!). OTH, Jonix (skydiver), Matthew and I are diving in Anilao (2 days). This will be a lonely weekend for some in the PPD forum.

Don't worry we'll bring in some pix for you guys.
sniff... yup... i can feel the tumbleweed already

Jag

clgsamson:
no no no no not you ...the other 1/4 is Jag alone! patay ako! (i'm dead)
hayuf!

(you know that sign that chip did to me when he (allegedly) saw a shark? yes i'm doing it to you now...)

ptth

Very Dry Jag

great dives we did friday night until saturday...bahura current was so strong i felt my head was gonna get chopped :D

another 2 days of great diving with caloy and henel! i didn't join the 3rd dive yesterday with mat & caloy (mat was sabotaged so he came in very late hehehehe)

will just collect my thoughts before doing a trip rep...will try to post some pics in the meantime :D

jonix:
great dives we did friday night until saturday...bahura current was so strong i felt my head was gonna get chopped :D

another 2 days of great diving with caloy and henel! i didn't join the 3rd dive yesterday with mat & caloy (mat was sabotaged so he came in very late hehehehe)

will just collect my thoughts before doing a trip rep...will try to post some pics in the meantime :D
Alright, where are the pics? :D I will finally get to dive tomorrow as well after about 2 months. Got my 7 mil wetsuit and 30 pounds of lead (yikes).

Back
Top Bottom