Goin Diving again

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

clgsamson:
its a 7mm suit guys, he needs that amount of lead to go down. Problem is once at depth he 'll be really heavy and needs to put more air in his BC.

Perhaps a dive bell Mid?
Korek!!!! I was bouncing up and down on the bottom on my first dive. Too much weight and just couldn't get my bouyancy down. Used 24 pounds on the 2nd dive and was much better. Oh, BTW, the water was a lukewarm 53F. C'mon down here PPDers :D

PS. The BP/W rocked!!!!!

midwestdvr:
Korek!!!! I was bouncing up and down on the bottom on my first dive. Too much weight and just couldn't get my bouyancy down. Used 24 pounds on the 2nd dive and was much better. Oh, BTW, the water was a lukewarm 53F. C'mon down here PPDers :D

PS. The BP/W rocked!!!!!
53F?!!?! That is just sooooooooo wrong!

midwestdvr:
Converted already. Will not be going back to the old BC unless something happens to the BP/W.

next it would be the regs that you just put in your mouth just like in star wars no BCs

Mike Veitch:
53F?!!?! That is just sooooooooo wrong!
Really wasn't too bad. I only was really cold at my face and hands. Once in a while, some cold water got in the wetsuit but I chalk that one up to the fact that they were rented suits and didn't fit as well as I liked.

jonix:
I know. Was much easier to maintain horizontal position. Can't quite maintain horiz pos at all times, may be more like 10-20 degree tilt. But still better than 45-60 degree tilt on the old bc. Will have to reposition some weights in the future.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom