Goin Diving again

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

clgsamson:
I must warn you...you'll see some reefs:D

just kidding bro, you know you're always welcome to join...no need to invite, pasaway gid eh.

thats fine as long as the scenery is different. i ve been wanting to explore the other side of batangas. wil you guys be diving on the 26th as well?

Spoon:
very tempting:)

it's still february. and YOU ARE NOT DIVING DURING FEBRUARY

caloy, Mat jon, lets do the deep end of bahura ligpo and get angles of wreck. mat would be bringing his camera as well for the wreck !!!! he was sorry he did not bring it last weekend sa wreck !!!!! HEHEHEHEHE

paolov:

caloy, Mat jon, lets do the deep end of bahura ligpo and get angles of wreck. mat would be bringing his camera as well for the wreck !!!! he was sorry he did not bring it last weekend sa wreck !!!!! HEHEHEHEHE

i will make an exception if it is a deep dive:)

Spoon:
i will make an exception if it is a deep dive:)

NO, we have to respect your decision Brgy. Kapitan.

1. bahuras' shallowest tip is at 90ft

2. pinaccle 2 is at 110ft (MAt i went here ... hehhehehhehe bwahahahha from christmas tree )

3. wreck 100 to 110 ft . We do this a must on the 25th. sad spoon can't join us here.

4. bigfoot base is at 110ft. we do this as well this incorporates a long dive after all the way to portulano pier.

lets continue this at "Balayan Bay thread"

paolov:

copy eyebrow

clgsamson:
Diving on Feb 25-26th in Portulano with Pao and Matthew. Jonix will do a daytrip on the 25th. Anybody else wants to join the overniter or daytrip? Transpo no problem, just buy the driver a mcdo or KFC.

hmmm.... very interested. The KFC part is a nice selling point. I got a nice cheque from the Canadian Government this weekend so I have some money to spare. Buy a long hose....go diving....buy a long hose...go diving... :)

chip104:
hmmm.... very interested. The KFC part is a nice selling point. I got a nice cheque from the Canadian Government this weekend so I have some money to spare. Buy a long hose....go diving....buy a long hose...go diving... :)
no brainer bro, dive! You don't need a long hose...

Remmeber that it's only your buddy who would need the long hose. Makes the decision simple :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom