Goggles

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

zyiola

Registered
Reaction score
Has anyone bought or used the Hydro Optix goggles? I seen them in a magazine and I was wandering what everyone thinks about these if they are worth there price.
Thank You

I personally don't think so. And so are the customers in our market. We have a few that has been in the shop for many years already. Don't think they will be gone for the next few as well............................

Lots of happy customers - the vision you get underwater (assuming you are a naked eye fit) is incredible. I actually get better vision underwater than topside, including a wider field of view as the "lens" clears up my peripheral vision as well.

Issues include it being a high volume mask (they say medium volume) I've found it's sufficient volume to lift the mask off my face more easily than I'm used too - have to keep the strap a little tighter. The lens is also quite scratch prone compared to glass, however it's rather inexpensive to replace.

If you are interested in trying one I'd recommend looking on Ebay for a used one.

Aloha, Tim

Back
Top Bottom