GLWC Spring Meet & Greet April 27 - 29, 2012

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here is the list to date. Feel free to copy and add your name if you are going and also fill in if you are bringing something for the "potluck"

Barracuda2
T. Bix (w/ up to 6 divers)
Divin'Hoosier
BoneCrusher

Geez is their a name missing?? I guess this must be closed to Cave/Tec/instructors only..

definitely starting to not feeling it.

Relax Ted, I posted that because you posted this:

what are the water Temps? Can I wear my new 3mil shorty I just bought? I don't have any Friends, can I still dive? will someone buddy with me? I bought my regs while on Vacation in Florida those will work good right? I have 10 dives can I get in on the deep dive on Friday? What kind of food should I bring? will a can of pork and beans go around? what about grills do I need to bring mine or does someone have one? water drinks?? This is all new to me.. Does anyone know what the norm for this is???
As far as I know nobody on that list is anything but a diver that enjoys hanging with other divers. I recognize it was tongue in cheek.... you should do the same! see ya at the show!

Geez is their a name missing?? I guess this must be closed to Cave/Tec/instructors only..

Chill Ted. It was just an oversite. Plenty were left off by accident. Plus, I'm not cave, tech, nor an inst and I made the list!

Barracuda2 - Traditional Toledo Polish Kielbasa
T. Bix (w/ up to 6 divers)
Divin'Hoosier
BoneCrusher
Gtxl1200
Mitten Diver

Now the current list is complete.

:gas:

Hey buddy, only reason I didn't have you on the list was that you didn't list that you were going to go yet! You just listed questions. If you notice, I was hoping you were going as I mentioned you have a designated spot for the bunkhouse that is reserved for you every year. I apologize if leaving you off the initial list of attendees bothered you. I was just trying to get things started and organize the attendee list so others could add to it.

You know this isn't a Cave/Tec/Instructor thing at all. I am curious why you keep trying to throw this out there. No biggie, I've got my Kevlar underwear on, so no worries (except for a little chaffing, they need to make Kevlar a little softer to the skin). :D

Looking forward to diving with you.

Dive safe!

Hahah! Boys, quit putting gas on the fire! :) just like somehow midgets, fin putter-on'ers, i-products, and Jessica Alba always seem to come up...so will being a tec/cave diver!

Everyone gathering from all aspects of life and diving experience at the Meet n Greet has been a huge reason why the MnG has been such a fun time!

I'm in....and will probably be hauling the camper over....

Back
Top Bottom