GLWC Spring Meet & Greet April 27 - 29, 2012

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry I just cant get the effort to Get all geared up for Gilboa. I have seen!!!! Gilboa. I would rather eat..

True, but you're just so fun to pick on! You are the master host and it wouldn't be the same without you ... and John too.

Hey Ted, now that we can get to the Grimace Head every time, you need a new FB profile pict.; your head next to the Grimace Head. How about it? I'll lead you there.

you lead, I'll snap the picture

I like to dive, but don't have opportunity as much as I'd like. Gilboa isn't warm, and not full of pretty fish, but for me it's still being under water and fun.

Sorry I just cant get the effort to Get all geared up for Gilboa. I have seen!!!! Gilboa. I would rather eat..

I like to dive, but don't have opportunity as much as I'd like. Gilboa isn't warm, and not full of pretty fish, but for me it's still being under water and fun.

And now that you are a Divemaster, doesn't that hold the requirement that you actually dive (beyond a pool that is)? :)

Actually no. I can supervise from topside. :D

I'll have to try on the drysuit and thermals. I've put on a few pounds from those extended stays in China recently.

And now that you are a Divemaster, doesn't that hold the requirement that you actually dive (beyond a pool that is)? :)

Sounds like a great weekend, I will try and shuffle work commitments so I can make. I will be good to meet some more Ohio divers.
However I will be spoiled by Cozumel this coming week!

Sounds like a great weekend, I will try and shuffle work commitments so I can make. I will be good to meet some more Ohio divers.
However I will be spoiled by Cozumel this coming week!

Hey pxh100, we're all spoiled, but this weekend is really special. I hope you can make it.

Attention, Attention: New Cert. Card

Attention, Attention!!

You will now be able to earn a "Grimace Head" certification card at the GLWC Spring Meet & Greet. What's really great about this card is that it will cost you absolutely nothing. You must be AOW certified and have several cold water dives under your belt before you can make the attempt to add another cert. card to your wallet. This card will take a 2-step successfully completed actions on your part to earn the right to say that you are a Grimace Head Diver. (details later) Just think of the chick-magnet you will become when you lean over and whisper in her ear, "hey, babe, I'm a Grimace Head Diver." You don't wanna miss this one.
423615_3448101563209_1290798483_33461442_880784661_n.jpg

PS - This is no Joke.

Back
Top Bottom