GLWC Spring Meet & Greet April 27 - 29, 2012

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Count me in for the weekend, I will aim to arrive for Friday afternoon dive. Hopefully the BWD will be with me (see photo)
After the week in Cozumel, I will have to bring some Mexican food.

Count me in for the weekend, I will aim to arrive for Friday afternoon dive. Hopefully the BWD will be with me (see photo)
After the week in Cozumel, I will have to bring some Mexican food.

Can I count you in for the Red Pig gathering Fri. night? If so, how many?

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

If your name is not on the following list and you WILL be attending the dinner at the Red Pig, please add your name and repost; if your name is there and you will NOT be attending, remove your name and repost. If you are bringing a friend or a spouse, please indicate that with a #2 after your name. Thanks.

Red Pig Fri. night dinner Count

Denny Wisniewski
Randy Smith
Jim Blay
Michael Lynch
John Choby
Johnathan Smith
John Craig
James Goodwin
Ted Bristol
Wally Burchfield
Jeff Rose
Robert Brenner
Terry Lyons
Kyle Vandermolen & wife (?)
Bruce Williamson
Ryan Hennessy
John Walko

Update:

If your name is not on the following list and you WILL be attending the dinner at the Red Pig, please add your name and repost; if your name is there and you will NOT be attending, remove your name and repost. If you are bringing a friend or a spouse, please indicate that with a #2 after your name. Thanks.

Denny Wisniewski
Randy Smith #2
Jim Blay
Michael Lynch #2
John Choby
Johnathan Smith
John Craig
James Goodwin
Ted Bristol
Wally Burchfield
Jeff Rose
Robert Brenner
Terry Lyons #2
Bruce Williamson
Ryan Hennessy
John Walko

Randy only. Strike the 2 and replace it with a 1.

she's taking her kid back to the airport and won't be there Friday night.

How did I miss another gilboa thread!
sorry I can't make it guys. I will be in grand cayman. But thinking of the great lakes.

Update:

Denny Wisniewski
Randy Smith #2
Jim Blay
Michael Lynch #2
John Choby
Johnathan Smith
John Craig
James Goodwin
Ted Bristol
Wally Burchfield
Jeff Rose
Robert Brenner
Terry Lyons #2
Bruce Williamson
Ryan Hennessy
John Walko
Paul Harding & wife

Well, after trying twice last year to make one of these and failing, the work/travel/family schedule will actually work out this Spring for me to attend :D

Really looking forward to meeting and getting to know some more divers in the Great Lakes area.

I'm off work on Friday, so I plan on driving over from Indy in the morning and getting in an afternoon dive. What time do people usually start arriving on Friday?

---------- Post added April 6th, 2012 at 10:14 PM ----------

Update:

Denny Wisniewski
Randy Smith #2
Jim Blay
Michael Lynch #2
John Choby
Johnathan Smith
John Craig
James Goodwin
Ted Bristol
Wally Burchfield
Jeff Rose
Robert Brenner
Terry Lyons #2
Bruce Williamson
Ryan Hennessy
John Walko
Paul Harding & wife
Ron Olsen

Around 9-10 Fri morning.

9 days and counting!! I'm realling looking forward to a weekend of diving, socializing, relaxing and enjoying the outdoors!

Back
Top Bottom