GLWC Meet and Greet IV location?

Where to you prefer the GLWC Meet and Greet IV to be held?

• Whitestar Quarry

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Gilboa Quarry

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • Portage Quarry

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Other

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diverbrian

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Only people that plan on attending this Meet and Greet are asked to vote on the location that they prefer. I will put an "other" category in there as well. Please explain in the thread if you pick that one.

diverbrian:
Only people that plan on attending this Meet and Greet are asked to vote on the location that they prefer. I will put an "other" category in there as well. Please explain in the thread if you pick that one.
thanks for setting this up. I should learn how to do it.

While I have seen all that Gilboa has to offer, it does lend itself to be the most user friendly site for our Meet & Greets.

Mitten Diver

gtxl1200:
Man Iam so quarried out I vote OTHER

Maybe the GLWC could take a dive trip someplace. Perhaps we could plan a dive trip to the St. Lawrence or one of the Great Lakes. Maybe a Florida trip this winter could be done.

I vote for Islamorada! That way I can attend and see some of my old friends!

But Tom, do you still get a vote? <laughing>

I'll second that vote!

There is always a group charter to Sanilac Shores....? That seems to be reasonable driving distance to most folks... We did it last year and had a blast. Even got to see Tom bounce off a wreck and hit the mud... :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom