Sold! 4500 PSI Bank Cylinders

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TravisD

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have 8 (maybe 9, thinking of keeping one) 4500 PSI bank bottles for sale.
Mix of ca. 1998 and ca. 2001 hydro dates - I don't think any of them have been hydro'd since.
Mix of 1/4 NPT (dual outlet) and CGA-347 valves.

Located near Baltimore, MD. I'll be at Beneath The Sea in March and could possibly be convinced to meet near there. (Not sure I can carry 8/9 of these at once in my truck, mainly...could do fewer for sure). Willing to sell as many/few as you want, but preference given to offers for the whole set.

Asking $375/ea, picked up at my place, cash.

travisd at tubas dot net or 410-844-2085. (or PM Here)

Bank Bottles - 1.jpeg

Bank Bottles - 2.jpeg

Bank Bottles - 3.jpeg

Bank Bottles - 4.jpeg

Bank Bottles - 5.jpeg

Reactions: OTF
Good price.

Update: 5 (maybe 6) remaining.

Update: 5 (maybe 6) remaining.
I told my friends in Ellicot city about your cylinders. Don’t know if thats who bought any or not….

Haven't heard from anyone there yet - just sent a few out to live in Harper's Ferry area at an airsoft field that's building up a fill station.

Found homes for all of these! (But I kept one, just in case... ended up filling it with Nitrox so I don't have to return a partially-full O2 cylinder to the gas supplier...)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom