GLWC Fall Meet-n-Greet XXX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

well u guys can expect the wally's there i got a truck now so i'll prolly sleep in the back of that thing. its not pritches birthday but i'm sure we can find a reason to bring cake haha see ya all then
wally

So what IS going on with the meet and greet! are we going to have a crowd out the like the spring one or what. I dont want to drive 5 hours each way only a few party folks.

So who is going to the meet and greet and what are you bringing?

So what IS going on with the meet and greet! are we going to have a crowd out the like the spring one or what. I dont want to drive 5 hours each way only a few party folks

What, us few that have said we would be there aren't good enough for you? Man... I'm not feeling the love!

:rofl3:

That's what I've been trying to find out for the last month so I know how much Kielbasa to bring. Three weeks to go-----Who's committed? I'm going to Toledo for the Kielbasa run next week. A simple "I'll be there" would be great.

I think I'm going to come out that weekend. Looking forward to diving somewhere new and meeting new people.

I'll stop by to say hello to the crew.

:)

What, us few that have said we would be there aren't good enough for you? Man... I'm not feeling the love!

:rofl3:

Oh you know otherwise Mike. I will be there even if I complain for a bit about the drive. I wont even complain about the water temps or the weather topside.

The less people that shows up, the less food I will bring with me but I am curious as to who is coming and what they are bringing.

Plus I was trying to revive the thread and get a bit more activity. Hopefully these bumps will help and we can get a list going. :D

Just to be helpful instead of hindering, here is a list from what I can see of who is attending the event and who is bringing what. If I missed someone, please post again and add to the list.

Barracuda2- Kielbasa
gtxl1200- Bunkhouse, some eggs and bacon
Randy43068- cook breakfast and bringing coffee, roast, carrots, bowls and spoons
Luckydays- 5 lbs of marinated Chicken and 5 pounds of Potato Salad, if it is cold chicken soup
misstopsail -
??? (i could bring desserts for the weekend? Pasta salad galore)
kt gobucks- Peppers and Smores
MichscubaMike- ????
SeaKalasin- Hot Spiced (possibly spiked) Cider, of course :)
Jchoby- ???
warmwaterwimp- croissants, Canadian Bacon plus some high class munchies for Friday night
Wally- ??
acxc- ??

So if you are coming to the quarry to participate in the GLWC Fall Meet and Greet XXX please answer respond accordingly:
Are you coming?

What are you bringing?

Yes.

Tex Mex Dip, chips, SIR smores, grill, camp chairs, big box of stuff to be updated with counts, GLWC dive flag and pole, possible gear for sale.

I'm in.

Cincinnati Chili w/spaghetti and finely shredded cheddar cheese to top it off - or more routinely called a 3-way.

Of course I will bring my normal **** load of dive gear. I saw a post that somebody was in need of single tank. PM me a couple of days before the event if you still need an extra tank.

Back
Top Bottom