GLWC Fall Meet-n-Greet XXX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So is thing still on?
When is it again?
Where is the Meet N Greet going to be held?
Who's coming?
Who's bringing what?
Who's sleeping [-]with whom[/-] where?
What's the water temp this time of year?

:rofl3::rofl3:
I could go on all day with questions. Hopefully we can get the discussion back on track and see what plans are being made.

So is thing still on?
When is it again?
Where is the Meet N Greet going to be held?
Who's coming?
Who's bringing what?
Who's sleeping [-]with whom[/-] where?
What's the water temp this time of year?

:rofl3::rofl3:
I could go on all day with questions. Hopefully we can get the discussion back on track and see what plans are being made.

About mid-September things will start going again Barb! Be sure to tune in and all your questions will be answered....and then some! :admin:

About mid-September things will start going again Barb! Be sure to tune in and all your questions will be answered....and then some! :admin:

Well I am getting a bit excited since I got me a drysuit now and can dive those bitterly cold waters, even in October.

Where's our fearless OLD man leader. I bet his Old age has gotten so bad now he forgot this is his baby.:confused::confused: he needs to get here and address some peoples questions..:D:D:rofl3: you watch he will be the one standing on the dock naked ready to dive. Because he forgot to get dressed..:D:rofl3:

Hey! Is there any change i can come too? I don't have a buddy, but Gilboa is only a few hours from my apartment. I've been diving for a couple of years, but never gotten involved with much diving in ohio (been to gilboa once).

Yeah you look pretty good in it also... Have you talked to Queen at all? just wondering if she is coming still or not.

Thanks... I like the suit. Lots of fun so far.

As for Queen, I have not seen or heard from her online. I will send her a PM to see what is going on.

Hey! Is there any change i can come too? I don't have a buddy, but Gilboa is only a few hours from my apartment. I've been diving for a couple of years, but never gotten involved with much diving in ohio (been to gilboa once).

You are more than welcome to come the the MnG. There are lots of great people that will be there and we will have a great time. I was at the spring MnG and was warmly welcomed. I did not have a buddy and found ample people willing to dive with. It was great.

Well I am getting a bit excited since I got me a drysuit now and can dive those bitterly cold waters, even in October.

BITTERLY cold??? In October? That's about the warmest they'll be all year. They've had all summer to warm up, and will be just starting to cool down. It'll be 3mm wetsuit time!

Absolutely! You'll be able to find plenty of folks to meet and dive with up there. This is a friendly bunch!

Ken

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom