GLWC Fall M&G October 14-16

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks, Jim for doing that. I was going to call as well because Whitney is no longer employed there and I wanted to make sure we were on the books yet. Really glad you can make it this year.

I'm not sure who I spoke with, but she seemed to know what she was doing. I provided the dates, group name, and my name and # as a contact. She confirmed that we were all set for that weekend. However, feel free to call as well and just verify that we're all set. We can't be too careful.

I'm not sure who I spoke with, but she seemed to know what she was doing. I provided the dates, group name, and my name and # as a contact. She confirmed that we were all set for that weekend. However, feel free to call as well and just verify that we're all set. We can't be too careful.

I was there last weekend for the first time since Oct '09, and it was ALL new faces with the exception of Mike.

It depends on the football schedule, I might be able to make it, I'm too unsure at this point but have put it on my calendar.

Bumping....

Vacation day for Friday is on the calandar.....

I am working on getting this thread stuck to the top of the forum.

In the meantime, I'm going to start the attendance list and who is bringing what....

Divin'Hoosier
pelagic_by_nature
Notso_Ken
T. Bix - Ribs
nwohiodiver - Oreo Ball and something hot
BoneCrusher - TBD on what I'm bringing
Barracuda2 - Toledo Kielbas and Wood organizer
Jendra - Water, Taco Salad, maybe Hop Skip and Go Naked drink
kjvander
Jchoby
Diver Lori - Chips and dip
CamG
kidsdream - TBD, possibly twice baked potatoes
bikini

If you are planning to go, please copy the list above and add your name at the bottom. If you are bringing something, please copy the entire list and edit what you are bringing!

This looks like a great start to an awesome Meet and Greet!

I am working on getting this thread stuck to the top of the forum.

In the meantime, I'm going to start the attendance list and who is bringing what....

Divin'Hoosier
pelagic_by_nature
Notso_Ken
T. Bix - Ribs
nwohiodiver - Oreo Ball and something hot
BoneCrusher - TBD on what I'm bringing
Barracuda2 - Toledo Kielbas and Wood organizer
Jendra - Water, Taco Salad, maybe Hop Skip and Go Naked drink
kjvander
Jchoby
Diver Lori - Chips and dip
CamG
kidsdream - TBD, possibly twice baked potatoes
bikini

If you are planning to go, please copy the list above and add your name at the bottom. If you are bringing something, please copy the entire list and edit what you are bringing!

This looks like a great start to an awesome Meet and Greet!

This is a pretty long and time consuming list.. don't you have more important things to do?? Like oh I don't know editing video from a dive last weekend?

Also is Barracuda2 bringing toleda sausage or toledooo sausage??? :)

This is a pretty long and time consuming list.. don't you have more important things to do?? Like oh I don't know editing video from a dive last weekend?

Also is Barracuda2 bringing toleda sausage or toledooo sausage??? :)

:rofl3:

Shouldn't you be building trucks???

:eek:fftopic:

I am going to shoot Barracuda2 a note to mail me his footage so I can do a video with the pics and video. Can you shoot me over your pics as well?

I just got a kick out of Barracuda2 being the office "wood" organizer... Wonder if he has his pop sickle sticks ready??? :D

:focus:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom