GLWC Fall M&G October 14-16

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divin'Papaw

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Based upon the poll, the official date is Oct 14-16 at Gilboa.

Let's get the conversation started! Who's coming? Who's ticked off about the date? Who wants to know what the water temps will be? Who wants to know what the weather's gonna be?

I'm planning on being there. Anyone else???

I'll be there

:popcorn:

ive never been.. what is the water temp there?? will my 3 mil shorty be enough? does any one camp? is there even camping on site? or do we stay down the road. What about a dive buddy I dont have any friends, will someone be my buddy? I only have 5 dives, is that ok? will you still be my dive buddy? I might need to rent some equipment will there be some equipment for rent on site? Can I bring my grill? I get hungry sometimes during the day. I might want to stay all weekend? Can I do that? or does most people just do two dives and leave?

Ted, Yes to all!
BTW We'll be there!
Put me down for ribs as usual..... This time I'm gonna smoke em up myself, Those resturant ribs are good but just wait!

I'll be there!
Put me down for Oreo Balls for sure. Will bring something hot and maybe meat to marinade at depth....aka "deep meat".
(I didn't come up with that. See Jendra for the story).

Can one of the mods make this a sticky? Is Amber (Ber Rabbit) still a mode? If so, can you take care of that for us?

You all know I wouldn't miss this for anything! I will bring the traditional Toledo Kielbasa (the only meal you can still taste and enjoy while your diving) to grill on Sat. I will also be the facilitator for getting the wood around for Fri. and Sat. night campfire antics. :rofl3: Last year worked out just great; (I didn't have to make up any difference) Pay your wood contribution when you register at the office. I'm getting pumped already! :D

I am planning to be there....

I will bring a case of water and taco salad.
I may bring the Hop, Skip, and Go Naked drinks again too

Back
Top Bottom