GLWC Fall M&G October 14-16

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

People at this very moment are on the way to Gilboa to prepare for a weekend of debauchery and festivities. Oh, and some quarry diving, too. :)

Just called into work not going to make it, hopefully in the spring.:depressed:

YOU WUSS!!! I've never worn dry gloves in my life, and I never will. You must be doing a deco dive???

I use wet gloves for the reason that I am not manly enough to like freezing my hands off. Read the book Dark Descent and you see my luck with dry gloves. For me, dry gloves are concept that never are quite dry. At least with wet gloves my hands are insulated.

I hope that you are having a good time. I am off to the airport in a couple of hours to pick up up some family.

Hope it is going well, maybe I can make the spring M&G, FIL passed earlier this week and I won't be able to make it. I will be posting some wares for sale here soon now.

Another enjoyable Fall M&G has come and gone. The highlight ... for the first time in YEARS (maybe ever) ... Ted actually did TWO DIVES!!!! Epic!!

Now time to settle in and do our best to survive winter :(

I've not had that kind of experience. My gloves stay dry unless I've done something stupid like pinch the liner in the seal. I also don't use the cheap-ass Atlas gloves as those usually get pinholes in right away.

Keeping my hands warm is huge in keeping me warm.

I use wet gloves for the reason that I am not manly enough to like freezing my hands off. Read the book Dark Descent and you see my luck with dry gloves. For me, dry gloves are concept that never are quite dry. At least with wet gloves my hands are insulated.

I hope that you are having a good time. I am off to the airport in a couple of hours to pick up up some family.

Yessss, another one came and gone. I had a really, really good time.

One thing to note. When Jen comes by with lemon-aid, go easy on the stuff. It WILL knock your socks off when you least expect it. Oh man, it goes down easily enough....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom