GLWC Fall M&G October 14-16

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jim, I'm now calling if "fine tuning." I need to shift weight up or down my back slightly so I am perfectly tuned in the water. That's with the 300G undies. :) I'm pretty close but not quite there yet.

I want to "dial in" the 400G undies which will require more weight adding and shifting.

Jeepers man. Just get things reasonably squared away and go dive! You're not gonna die if you're 10% outa trim!! I think you might just be over thinking this thing a bit. :wink:

It's not a matter of thinking but of action and fine tuning. :)

Jeepers man. Just get things reasonably squared away and go dive! You're not gonna die if you're 10% outa trim!! I think you might just be over thinking this thing a bit. :wink:

What is reasonable to one man is not reasonable to another man. The other man might call it mediocrity and think of the first man as a STROKE. :eyebrow:

I'm looking forward too seeing all of you hooligans again, and to some quarry diving at its finest. :) Not sure if we're camping or not, at the moment it seems like a lot of work. We'll see.

What is reasonable to one man is not reasonable to another man. The other man might call it mediocrity and think of the first man as a STROKE. :eyebrow:

Man... You really need to lay off the cool aide for a while. The stuff is starting to rot your brain! :mooner:

:acid:

I'm looking forward to doing a deep side dive Saturday. Since I don't have dry gloves installed (yet) I'm thinking maybe 20 minutes at 120-130 feet?? Anyone??

I'm looking forward to doing a deep side dive Saturday. Since I don't have dry gloves installed (yet) I'm thinking maybe 20 minutes at 120-130 feet?? Anyone??

YOU WUSS!!! I've never worn dry gloves in my life, and I never will. You must be doing a deco dive???

Due to circumstances beyond my control we will not be there for the whole weekend. One or both of my sons and I may hustle over there for a couple of dives Saturday but staying for the whole weekend is out.

Denny, some of us haven't had time in life to grow man-hands yet. Perhaps in another few years I'll develop them. :D I'll admit it, I have pretty wimpy hands.

Yes sir, I'd like to to do a mild deco dive Saturday. I'd stay down longer but I'm afraid my wus fingers will complain.

YOU WUSS!!! I've never worn dry gloves in my life, and I never will. You must be doing a deco dive???

You get your ass to Gilboa on Saturday. That's an order, son! :eyebrow:

Due to circumstances beyond my control we will not be there for the whole weekend. One or both of my sons and I may hustle over there for a couple of dives Saturday but staying for the whole weekend is out.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom