Gloves on reefs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Personally, I think you are a grouch.

Must be that life in Margaritaland.

How did I jump you?

You are the one that specializes in jumping people.

leadweight once bubbled...

For a man that would have been enough.

I'm going to pretend that you didn't just write that...Maybe we can talk when you have the cahones to dive in water below 75 degrees or below 60 feet.

I am not going to make any more of it. Perhaps you will see things differently later.

Highly unlikely. I have used logic and reason. You have quoted people and provided no rationale.

So, break every rule you don't like. As you said, you are ready to face the consequences.

Ok. I appreciate your permission in the matter. It means a lot to me.

leadweight once bubbled...
Personally, I think you are a grouch.

Must be that life in Margaritaland.

How did I jump you?

You are the one that specializes in jumping people.

Some do think I'm a grouch. Perhaps I am. What I certainly am is someone that has a little bit of experience in this game and genuinely cares about things like dive safety, diver education, and, believe it or not, resource conservation.

You've been baiting myself and several others for days now. Every post you make is designed towards getting us to jump your ass, thereby increasing, in your mind at least, the chances of us getting moderated or worse.

Who did I jump? Did I jump you for your DIL trash? Yep, I did, you needed it, it was garbage. Did I jump the reincarnated 446 for acting like a tech diver? Yep, I did. Where have I jumped a legitimate person with a legitimate question? Post links please.

WW

Bare hands won't prtect the reefs in Cozumel. Bare feet and butts are what is required.

Well...they would still be all over the reefs but we would know who done it because they would be limpin and scratchin!

Is there actually ANYONE in this thread who agrees with Leadweight other than Leadweight?

WreckWriter once bubbled...

You've been baiting myself and several others for days now. Every post you make is designed towards getting us to jump your ass, thereby increasing, in your mind at least, the chances of us getting moderated or worse.

WW

That is what you think.

MikeFerrara once bubbled...
Bare hands won't prtect the reefs in Cozumel. Bare feet and butts are what is required.

Well...they would still be all over the reefs but we would know who done it because they would be limpin and scratchin!

You have a point there. Someone I know said after observing some photographers holding onto the coral that all photographers should have to dive naked.

I would not mind myself if the water was warm enough.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom