Glove suggestion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kaugustino

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm looking for a suggestion on warm/cold gloves for a wetsuit. Extra-small, possibly XXS.

Also, your drysuit gloves (the rubber kind) Anyone know if you can get those in extra-small or smaller?

Any suggestions would be great, thanks

Just curious but why are you looking for drysuit gloves if you're not even certified yet? A drysuit glove system runs about a hundred bucks and they're pretty worthless without the drysuit.

Just curious but why are you looking for drysuit gloves if you're not even certified yet? A drysuit glove system runs about a hundred bucks and they're pretty worthless without the drysuit.

Just looking in to my options at this point.

When I snorkel in the North Sea in a vintage-style drysuit, I use a pair of rubber drygloves which seal against my wrist. It can be tricky to get the seal flat, but a combination of patience and care when gently pulling the glove wrist down the arm usually clears any wrinkles that would let in water:
2278_040606_400x400.jpg

My preliminary online search suggests that such gloves only come in Large, Medium and Small, although NRS used to sell them in XXXS, XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL and XXL:
Latex Boating Gloves
Their website offers the gloves in just Small at US$29.95.

suggest you use a xs neo glove for warm then use the same glove as a liner for you si tech dry gloves locking system yes they will be larger but the neo gloves will take up the slack good luck on your hunt
if interested we are going to the bahamas in feb come get cert for diving

I dive dry and wet depending on conditions. I usually use a Henderson hyperstretch glove, 5MM thick keeps me mostly comfortable down to 45 degrees or so. They go down to XXS at least. It is a little cold, but I still have good dexterity.

I have ordered the DUI zip seal dry gloves, and am going to try using those when they come in. I tried a ring system but didn't care for those.

Brent

Back
Top Bottom