Given the choices, which would you pick?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Mason. I'm not familiar with those models, but have you researched the algorithms on each? You can sometimes find info on how conservative the algorithms are, and some even let you make adjustments. Just my 2 cents...

Thanks MeiLing, I feel also that Oceanic is great company. I guess I just want to make sure before plop down some coin :)

Hi Mason. I'm not familiar with those models, but have you researched the algorithms on each? You can sometimes find info on how conservative the algorithms are, and some even let you make adjustments. Just my 2 cents...

I have read about them all and they are in the same like algorithms

I like my Oceanic Atom AI. It's nice and compact, but yet screen is large enough to read w/o straining. Another perk is I shed my SPG. So with my Atom and my Airlink(alternate air/inflator combo), I have only 2 hoses on my first stage. My lp inflator and my hp regulator. I like being streamlined.

One thing you will find in looking between Oceanic and Aeris is that their lines are VERY similar.

In saying that I have found that many people have found the Atmos AI to be a great computer. It has a nice size that does not get in the way and yet is easy to read, and the air time remaining feature is well implemented.

And personally one of the big selling points is the user replaceable battery. It is nice to carry a spare and be able to switch it out yourself rather than send it in for service and be without a computer for a bit.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom