Garmin Descent MK2i customization

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice, I am glad to hear you use this combo. I'm also happy to get the feedback on the Atmos. In hindsight, the MK2S would have made sense, but at this point I'll just keep the mk2i as the backup without the transmitter because I will probably lose more money trying to switch.

I just want the essential info I need visible without having to flip through pages, hence my being jealous of my dive buddy's perdix.
You can flick your wrist to change screens.

I didn’t see a tech mode, where do I find that?

I suspect you think I was talking about the Garmin, but I meant on a Perdix. There, it’s on the first system setup screen.

I suspect you think I was talking about the Garmin, but I meant on a Perdix. There, it’s on the first system setup screen.
Yep. Thought I was missing something. Lol

How often are you checking tank pressure? I check it so infrequently because I've gotten used to typical dive profiles that I'm maybe about once every 10-15 minutes tops. I haven't found this to be an issue. Delete some of the extra pages on your dive mode and you'll only have to switch between one or two pages, easy.

I do wish however, like you mentioned, that you had more ability to customize the pages. I think its rather limited that you're only able to change very limited things. If you happen to find a way to create a custom page, please let me know. I'd like to rearrange the way the information is displayed.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom