Give me a list of ten cheap places to eat on Grand Cayman

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bikini

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Could anyone give me a list of 10 cheap places to eat on Grand cayman? It does look expensive, is it worth it to cook in......I thought this was supposed to be a vacation?
I'm worried as I hear the prices are out rageous and I thought the expensive part was getting on 7mile beach. What the????

Champion House II lunch buffet close to the LIME building one the corner of Eastern Avenue.

Guy Harvey's Grill $9.99 dinner specials (change nightly) on the waterfront across from the Atlantis Submarine.

Subway does the $5 sandwich deal and they also had a nightly special that was $2.99 if I recall correctly.

Daily buffet runs through lunch and dinner at Foster Food Fair. Food was ~$5 per lb. with a variety of local foods available through the day. All locations as far as I know (Airport, Savannah, unsure about West Bay).

Cheap is relative. There is no such thing as a dollar menu on Grand Cayman.

Eats Café & Yoshi Sushi in The Falls Plaza toward the north end of SMB and Over the Edge in Old Man Bay.

Here's a fairly good reference: http://www.caymangoodtaste.com/index.asp

Is the Burger King still in Georgetown?

I thought My Bar at Sunset House was reasonable. Great view also.

I second the nominations for Chicken Chicken and the hot bar at Fosters. Both good food and cheap too. Was able to feed the whole family from the breakfast at Fosters for just the cost of 1 meal at the hotel, needless to say they catered our breakfasts from then on. The Burger King is close to Chicken Chicken too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom