Ginnie Springs Nov 9th - 12th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Netsloth

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Family and friends are camping at Ginnie this upcoming three day weekend. We'll be the campsite with the three-skulls pirate flag.

We'd love to meet/dive with anybody who might be there at the same time.

:)

I am there! I will see y'all Friday!

Happy diving anywhere!
Carolyn:sharks:

i'm hoping to go during the christmas holidays with a group from MS

I will be there Friday evening. My first experience with Ginnie was over Memorial Day weekend, so I'm looking forward to a much quieter visit this time!

I'll be the short diver in the little gray Honda Insight hybrid.

Rachel

The wife and I should be there Sunday.. I think we are going to do Troy and maybe Orange grove Saturday. We'll have to see how the day's go. It might be the other way around.

I'm back in Gainesville after diving today at Ginnie Springs with Netsloth and Ron. We also ran into WillardJ and Jamie. I had a great time, and I'm really glad I was able to meet up and dive with them.

Anyone still going to be there tomorrow? Im thinking about going up tomorrow if there'll be some people to dive with!

Hey guys, It was nice to meet you all. Hope you had a great time diving. I know we enjoyed ourselves at Ginnie on Saturday and then over at Troy on Sunday. Let us know when you are going on the next trip and we will see if we can meet up and dive with you all. Stay safe.

I AM SO SAD to have missed it! Unfortuantely my cold became the plague! So I am slowly recovering! Next time y'all!

Happy diving soon!
Carolyn:sharks:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom