Ginnie/Devils Den ~ Feb 19/20?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

simbrooks

Snr LayZboy Meteorologist
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
It looks like we are being invaded by other SB clubs on the weekend of Feb 19/20:
KY trip
NC trip

Anyone up to meet these guys at the gates and fend them off?

The trips look to be starting on the thursday (17) or friday (18), but i imagine most of us are working those days. Not sure of the exact schedule at this time, but could be a fun time to meet others from out of state. I intend going, might camp on saturday night up at Ginnie - prepping for the May Megadive :wink:

I'm going to be heading out that way on Friday to meet up with everyone down there. I am planning on camping Ginnie Friday (2/18) and Saturday Night (2/19). I plan on getting as many dives in on Sat. as possible. Hoping for atleast 3-4 tanks. Hope to see as many people come out as possible.

Matt

A dry run "practise" camping/dive trip....lucky you simbrooks...My idea of a dry run is setting out all the camping gear, setting it up, and hosing it down to clean it up. <walks off mumbling ot himself>

Looks like the plans are (according to the NC group), doing Devils Den on saturday morning, then playing around in Ginnie saturday afternoon and through sunday. Personally i am trying to sort out a few cave dives with BobbyF through those times, i might dive Ginnie a bit, but would like to hit other systems as well if possible. There are plenty of OW divers going on this trip, so will be around the ballroom and OW on the devils run.

i'd love to show up, do some cave dives ("intro" level is my max, sorry), or just
open water/cavern if worse comes to worse.

simon, do you have room for me?

H2Andy:
i'd love to show up, do some cave dives ("intro" level is my max, sorry), or just
open water/cavern if worse comes to worse.

simon, do you have room for me?
We shall see Andy, not sure which days and where quite yet for cave diving. But Devils Den saturday morning and Ginnie the rest of the weekend seem to work for those from NC/KY. I am staying in the area, so i might go to any of the nearby places for a bit of time, BobbyF, OBG, Mavjax, GDI and Scubafool (in cavern) are also interested.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom