gilboa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

snuggle

Reaction score
anyone want to meet at the crock and barrel for breakfast or coffeee before meeting up at gilboa on the 18th?let me know..il be leaving canada early in the morning..

good point, what time are we all planning on getting to gilboa on the saturday?

I'd be up for meeting at a restaurant beforehand :D

i can probabbly be there for around 830-9oclock at the crock and barrel

have you guys come up with a place to stay yet, Canucks? Looks like Findley is the place to stay, so just let us know so we can make our reservations. :) Depending on how many rooms are reserved, we may be able to get a group discount. Just a thought.

good thought!

let's come up with a hotel in findley, and see what they say.

who wants to do this? I can if you like?

please do canuckdiver..i cant remember where i stayed before..but it was right near the crock and barrel..rooms were nice.im going to call a friend of mine ..he will be able to tell me..and it wasnt expensive either..

ok, gotta get a good idea of how many rooms we need.
one for snuggle, one for me.
just one for the kentukyians?
who else?

We stayed at the Cross Country Inn in Findley last time and it was nice, not fancy but nice.

Are you planning on calling ahead and getting reservations or are you just going to wing it?

The Cross Country Inn is nice, clean and they have a scuba rate as well. Enjoy your trip, wish i was going.

Well come on down then.

Chad

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom