Gilboa Solo Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Timegan, What reason(s) did Mike give for not allowing you and your instructors to dive the deep side?

Don't really know for sure?? perhaps he felt {if I needed 2 instuctors....I must be a peach of a diver}LOL. I only paid for one....the other was just along with us. Our plan was very detailed and thought out..as well as filled out on the forms. They (instuctors) were quite insulted. I said to them "well at least you two didn't have to pay" I paid for the gas, food, I drove (4hours), the fee for my Deep Diver cert. And Mike just said NO. We did the dives in 80' which is JUST deep enough to qualify. I still go and love gilboa...And who knows how many divers didn't have an Incident/fatality,chamber ride.... because of Mike's "gut Feelings" It's HIS sandbox and pride and joy as well....so be it

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom