Gilboa - November 11 or 12, 2006?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Steve_Dives:
I'm in Englewood, and I make conservative driving estimates - allowing time to throw stuff in the car in the morning. I can be on I-70 in about 10 minutes, and (assuming I-70/I-75 isn't a mess) I can be North-bound in another 5 minutes.

I do take exit 134.

NOW I get it! :D From my driveway (northwest of Brookville actually) to the quarry driveway I'm right at 1:45 since I normally load the car the night before and I don't stop on the way up. Heck we're in car pooling range, I come down US40 to SR49 and get on I-70 there :)
Ber :lilbunny:

Ber Rabbit:
NOW I get it! :D From my driveway (northwest of Brookville actually) to the quarry driveway I'm right at 1:45 since I normally load the car the night before and I don't stop on the way up. Heck we're in car pooling range, I come down US40 to SR49 and get on I-70 there :)

I pick up I-70 at SR48. Although I could scoot over 40 straight to I-75, driving through Vandalia makes me nervous - feels like a speed trap waiting to happen, but I've never been ticketed there...irrational fear, or just one long rambling sentence?

Are you heading to Gilboa this weekend? If so, a carpool or caravan would be cool.

I've taken 40 to 49 on the way to St. Paris. Next I'm that way I'll remember to wave!

Steve_Dives:
Are you heading to Gilboa this weekend? If so, a carpool or caravan would be cool.

I've taken 40 to 49 on the way to St. Paris. Next I'm that way I'll remember to wave!

Actually I'm going up next weekend with my OW divers for check-outs. You're welcome to tag along, I know it's the weekend of the big game :eyebrow: I'll be spending quite a bit of time diving in the summer so we'll have to keep the carpool/caravan option in mind.

You are almost within spitting distance of my house taking 40 to Natural Springs. I'm on Number Nine Rd on the north side of 40 just past the "town" of Wengerlawn.

Ber Rabbit:
You are almost within spitting distance of my house taking 40 to Natural Springs. I'm on Number Nine Rd on the north side of 40 just past the "town" of Wengerlawn.

Alright!! Me, your house, and a trunk full of toilet paper have and appointment! :11: Just kidding! You didn't drown me at the pumpkin carving...although you did keep handing me heavy objects...:confused: Ber, is there anything you want to tell me???

What time do you meet your OW students next weekend?

9:30 works for me. Blue shelter, red Corolla, yellow hat.

Sounds like we might be the only two there! I think the forecast is slightly better than what we had for the pumpkin carving, especially since the winds are not forecast to be quite that high.

Steve_Dives:
Alright!! Me, your house, and a trunk full of toilet paper have and appointment! :11: Just kidding! You didn't drown me at the pumpkin carving...although you did keep handing me heavy objects...:confused: Ber, is there anything you want to tell me???

What time do you meet your OW students next weekend?

LOL! Just seeing how much lift your BC has :eyebrow: I have 18 acres of woods, you toilet paper that and I won't be handing you heavy objects I'll be hog tying you to them :crafty:

I'm getting to the quarry at 8am on the 18th, that will give me time to set up before the students get there at 9am.

Boy the weather sure was horrible down here today! Hope your tent survived, it was a little gusty at times. Did you run into Tim and his group? They were there for the whole weekend (Fri-Sun).
Ber

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom