Gilboa January 18th - 19th?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

you said to break a leg:wink:

is a wish for good luck in the stage theater realm of things.

jbd,

We will certainly miss you bit I am sure you will enjoy seeing your daughter perform. We will try again in February maybe.

Chad

Big-t-2538 once bubbled...

As for committing to the date, I'm going to try to make it up there, but I don't think anyone's going to be able to convince me to dive...I'm just there for the festivities

I'm with you, Big-t, I'll be there for the festivities,if I make it, but no diving ... I don't think my 5mm will be sufficient. We can check out the hot toddies while they dive! :D However, I do have to work on Monday. :( No, MLK day for this gal, especially after my week of "leisure" this week. :eek:ut:

KyMermaidDivr once bubbled...
...if I make it...

You are already committed to go. You already said you were taking the book and blanky and would have toddies ready. No backing out now. We will have you home before Monday. :D

Chad

Of those of you who are interested in going, who is diving Dry...and who is diving WET!! I'm still contemplating diving if someone is willing to get wet with me....

Us dry folks will let you dive wet with us.

Chad

Have I ever told you that you're one hell of a guy...damn...letting me dive wet with your dry bones...what a great guy...

Your happiness is my primary concern.

Chad

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom