Gilboa January 18th - 19th?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Big-t-2538 once bubbled...
If you want to hear something scary...on mapquest.com under the what's nearby section on the left side of the map, there's a link for cracker barrel. Now CK can find a cracker barrel any place in the world.....I'm still partial to hooters for post dive meals though
We won't need a Hooters this time around...if o2 clean and cupcake are showing up in bikinis we will have our own private hooters...and I bet it will be cold out too :D

O-ring once bubbled...

We won't need a Hooters this time around...if o2 clean and cupcake are showing up in bikinis we will have our own private hooters...and I bet it will be cold out too :D

Yea but will they serve Coronas?

O-ring once bubbled...

In that case, we wouldn't need a cooler for the beer, the only trick will be teaching A-J how to open a bottle, they don't have anything other than cans in KY...not to mention it won't be a twist off either...

Big-t-2538 once bubbled...

In that case, we wouldn't need a cooler for the beer, the only trick will be teaching A-J how to open a bottle, they don't have anything other than cans in KY...not to mention it won't be a twist off either...
However the downside will be our unimpressive showing in the speedos due to the cold... I am thinking about sticking a 6cf argon bottle in my drawers before I arrive...that should get people talking...

MikeFerrara once bubbled...
O-ring,

CincyBengalsFan,
I don't assault people Well...not as a first choice anyway. I only care what others do when their actions ruin my dive or endangers my students or endangers theirs.

Endangering students and your buddies I can understand but I rarely see that at the quarries. I do see all kinds of foolish stuff that I just keep to myself though.

Must have had to go to a meeting. See how you keep these threads lively? Without you we just kinda get quiet :)

WreckWriter once bubbled...
Must have had to go to a meeting. See how you keep these threads lively? Without you we just kinda get quiet :)
I wish I was that dedicated...I was going home early...hehe.

Unfortunately hubby has a business meeting in West Palm Beach FL and I'm going along--never turn down a free trip!

We should be back Sat. night though, you guys could stop by the house on the way home for a visit Sunday. I'm no chef but I could probably whip up some respectable vittles. Maybe I'll even get mom's recipe for chicken and dumplings :)

I'll let y'all know for sure once we get the plane tickets!
Ber :bunny:

today that I won't be going on the Gilboa trip. Instead I will be attending the performance by the district honors band in which one of my duaghters is first chair french horn player:) One of those proud father moments!!

Back
Top Bottom