Gilboa Aug 17-19

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will have my ScubUNO cards with me, btw. Just off dock #2 is a platform that was at 10 feet. I could swear it used to be 15 but maybe the water level was just low. Anyway- it was very warm there. The perfect spot for a game... anybody up for that?

Calling eckybay... I know you're out there somewhere!

lol

Yup.....We went diving the past two weekends for our AOW class and we are going again on the 25th....I have too many projects around the house that need both my time and money to go this Saturday as well...sorry...

Ber Rabbit:
My DM is coming up on Sat night and bringing his camper, not sure how much room he'll have but palming him some cash might get you a bunk :eyebrow:

Sweet! I might still have enough time to pull together a suitable bribe! Oh, did I say bribe, I meant...oooh! Shapes and colors! :D

trucker girl:
You're seriously risking losing your status as a dork...

I'll always be a dork...now, a dork diver, well.....I guess there is a slim chance of loosing that status....but I doubt it. Long live the :dork2:

Lol...what she said. :)

gtxl1200:
Man someone cutting into my gig.

His half pop-up camper could never compare to the comforts of the bunkhouse :10:
Ber :lilbunny:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom