Gift advice

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cherry

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Ok enuf war crap :) lets get serious got a 20th anniv comin up. Question is a Diva QD a good enough gift ( she tried one on in a Dive shop and went "Honey I love it" ) or is it nessasary to put something in the pocket too? If so What?

Cherry

Put a tickets to distant Caribbean island - that would be a gift for both of you. That way the BC can be tested also.

20th anniversary is platinum. I personally dont think a BC would cut it. I vote for something in the pocket.

If you're going to put something in the pocket, it had better be something small. My one complaint about my Diva QD is that the pockets don't hold very much.

Trip is a nice idea. That way she'll have something to remember when the Diva reaches the end of its natural life.

Zept

Thanks all I lke the tickets Idea but timing is poorwitht he spring about to start ( farmers work all summer play all winter ) But the Platinum part I like. Small enuf and perhaps in budget too :)

Thanks

Cherry

BTW who thinks up this Gold/Platinum/ diamond stuff same retailers who came up with Grandparents day I'll bet

Back
Top Bottom