Gidds v. The Drysuit Round I

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fortunately I do not drink beer *scowl*

so if you dont drink all that beer, then you dont need a bladder 3x as big so im not seeing what the problem is?

I require a bucket of decaf pre-dive and now I can't have it *scowl* There are plenty of other things to drink besides beer....like whiskey.

Gidds:
I require a bucket of decaf pre-dive and now I can't have it *scowl* There are plenty of other things to drink besides beer....like whiskey.
DECAF!!! whats that about?
and yes there are other things to drink..
like. REAL coffee... Capt. Morgan and Patron :)
but beer is good too :)

I think we need to change the title of this thread to "Gidds V.Diesel and he WILL lose, especially if he runs into Gidds after she has consumed caffeinated coffee"
Captain? :yuck:
Baccardi! or better yet: local rum in the islands!

WHAT?
how ya gonna get me your gonna be busy floating around by your feet :) :lol:

Gidds:
Silence male! The male bladder is 3x the size of the female bladder so I don't want to hear about it.
Wow you did get the right suit!!
There will be plenty of extra room in that bag suit for hmm fluids :)
Rick L

Not you too! Listen here boys it does not take a strong lady to pull the trigger of a spear gun even if she is upside down with floaty feet! :devil:
Furthermore I think you're jealous that I am gonna look way better in my 'bag' suit than you goons do in neoprene AND I'm gonna be warm.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom