Ghost Ship Festival

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here is a message from Kimm A Stabelfeldt.

Ghost Ships Sail Into Milwaukee !

7th Annual Ghost Ships Festival – Milwaukee Wisconsin

March 24th & 25th 2006

Join us in celebrating the 7th Annual Ghost Ships Festival at the Four Points Sheraton Conference Center just across from the General Mitchell International Airport in Milwaukee on March 24th & 25th 2006.

Ghost Ships Festival is a conference devoted to Great Lakes Scuba Diving and Maritime History. Exhibits, workshops, and presentations cover just about every aspect of Great Lakes shipwreck history and Great Lakes scuba diving. You can listen to and interact with leading dive industry professionals, extreme explorers, maritime historians, and Great Lakes authors! Try your luck at the Ghost Ships raffle, or place a bid in our silent auction. Last year Ghost Ships gave away over $10,000 in raffle & silent auction items!

Our 14,000 square foot exhibit hall is free and open to the public Friday 5pm-8pm and Saturday 8am-7pm. Presentations and Workshops are Saturday only 8am-7pm: $20 in advance, and $25.00 on the day of the event. Check out our website for more details at www.ghost-ships.org.

Come be a part of Wisconsin’s Largest Scuba and Maritime Conference!

Questions or comments should be directed to Bradley Friend at glsrf@ghost-ships.org or at 262-770-1269.

www.ghost-ships.org
info@ghost-ships.org

Kimm A Stabelfeldt

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nitrox Junkie:
Here is a message from Kimm A Stabelfeldt.

Ghost Ships Sail Into Milwaukee !

7th Annual Ghost Ships Festival – Milwaukee Wisconsin

March 24th & 25th 2006

Join us in celebrating the 7th Annual Ghost Ships Festival at the Four Points Sheraton Conference Center just across from the General Mitchell International Airport in Milwaukee on March 24th & 25th 2006.

Ghost Ships Festival is a conference devoted to Great Lakes Scuba Diving and Maritime History. Exhibits, workshops, and presentations cover just about every aspect of Great Lakes shipwreck history and Great Lakes scuba diving. You can listen to and interact with leading dive industry professionals, extreme explorers, maritime historians, and Great Lakes authors! Try your luck at the Ghost Ships raffle, or place a bid in our silent auction. Last year Ghost Ships gave away over $10,000 in raffle & silent auction items!

Our 14,000 square foot exhibit hall is free and open to the public Friday 5pm-8pm and Saturday 8am-7pm. Presentations and Workshops are Saturday only 8am-7pm: $20 in advance, and $25.00 on the day of the event. Check out our website for more details at www.ghost-ships.org.

Come be a part of Wisconsin’s Largest Scuba and Maritime Conference!

Questions or comments should be directed to Bradley Friend at glsrf@ghost-ships.org or at 262-770-1269.

www.ghost-ships.org
info@ghost-ships.org

Kimm A Stabelfeldt

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wish they had choosen an earlier date, one that didn't conflict with spring break.

dab:
I wish they had choosen an earlier date, one that didn't conflict with spring break.

Once your in the real world, this IS spring break. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Jim

Won some nice dive accessories last year !! It was a nice afternoon. Can we use the motel pool?? Well at least the bar is open!!

Hi all. I'm a native Milwaukean transplanted to North Florida but I think I am going to come up for this Festival. Looks really really interesting and I can stay at mom/dad's (not 10 min south of the airport). Cost effective as well. Life is good. I look forward to meeting some scubaboard people.

odiecho:
Hi all. I'm a native Milwaukean transplanted to North Florida but I think I am going to come up for this Festival. Looks really really interesting and I can stay at mom/dad's (not 10 min south of the airport). Cost effective as well. Life is good. I look forward to meeting some scubaboard people.

Great, we will be looking for you. I wonder if we should all wear "Scubaboard" name tags??

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom