Ghost Ship Festival

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm interrested. Is that all the info... the date and city? Or am I missing something on the website?

Polly

Plan on arriving early and staying late. Alot of interesting seminars. Its kind of like going to school, only its stuff thats interesting. The day will fly by.

Jim

Oldpirate:
MSRA is a presenter, with our storyof the loss (in 1885) and discovery (in 2005) of the S. S. Michigan. You can preview the story at www.michiganshipwrecks.org/michigan.htm.

Great website, looking forward to seeing it on the big screen. Thats as close as I'll ever get to it, so I really appreciate the photo's. Thanks

Jim:D

I went for 3 years in a row and loved the show each and every time. I would love to go again, and think the GLWC should make it a group must dooo. Who agrees? There are always great presentations on wrecks, new and old but not spending money on some must have is almost impossible. I'm in! Lets get this planned. The website for the show will eventually list the shows and speakers as well as the booths that will be set up selling. Don't forget the raffle!

I'm there.

View attachment 25190

I just want to know if The Lone Shipwreck Hunter will be able to get his @$$ out of his doubles to join us. Well BP?

http://www.palmerenterprises.net/video/TheLoneShipwreckHunterTrailer.mpg

Nitrox Junkie:
I went for 3 years in a row and loved the show each and every time. I would love to go again, and think the GLWC should make it a group must dooo. Who agrees? There are always great presentations on wrecks, new and old but not spending money on some must have is almost impossible. I'm in! Lets get this planned. The website for the show will eventually list the shows and speakers as well as the booths that will be set up selling. Don't forget the raffle!

I'm there.

I will certainly be there and would love to meet any and all Scubaboard people that show up too!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom