Votes: 18 17.3%

Votes: 16 15.4%

Votes: 56 53.8%

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • None of the above

Votes: 13 12.5%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We use 50/90 with our Inspos, most of our dives are in the region of 50-60m with TTS 30-50 minutes.

My Teric is set at 45/85, but my understanding is that the low Gf setting at 45 is a moot point since I am not a deco diver.

I ran 30/85 for years but took a few undeserved minor hits due to having a pfo (that only recently they could find). Bumped it to 50/70 with xero hits since. Recently bumped it up to 50/75 and still doing well. Will probably keep them there even after my pfo is closed.

I've been running 40/80. Have considered changing to 50/80. Not sure what #s I'm really using though, as I tend stick with the people I'm diving with through deco and my stops usually clear before theirs.

Worth bearing in mind that whatever we think we dive as GFs may not or won't be pure reflections of the actual algorithm, minor deflections in gauge accuracy, ascent rate, padding, run time accuracy etc. will alter the curve.

Not a huge deal, but I dive a high of 75, but usually pad the last stop because usually there's no reason not to and it's good insurance.

50/75. I would go a bit higher even (60), but even getting buddies use 50 has been a long long term project. There is some serious inertia at 20 (GUE) and 30 (Shearwater default).

70 or 75 high has been good to me

I have been running 70/70 for the last 5 years. It gets my deco above the thermocline. I don't mind long stops when they are in warm water.

60/70 for square profile wreck dives. Typical total RT would be 2.5 hours, cold water temps circa 11C.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom