Getting to Subic

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Halthron

Contributor
Reaction score
Does anyone have a link to directions or an online map showing how to drive from Manila to Subic?

there are maps of central luzon available at most national bookstore outlets. here's the low down..

1. take north luzon expressway (nlex) to san fernando pampanga, after the exit turn right you'll see signs going to olongapo/bataan.

2. just follow the main road (buses usually travel this route to bataaan and olongopo), it will take you around 1 hour from pampanga to reach olongapo.

3. there will be a major T being formed by the highway and the road to dinalupihan bataan (the road which leads to olongapo) marked by WWII soldier scuptures, turn right.

4. from there just follow the road, you'll be easily guided by road signs poiting to Subic Bay Freeport.

it's not that hard to get to subic, quite sure you'll easily find your way. good luck eric.

here's a link ..http://www.subicbay.com.ph/getting_there.php

Well, Subic has been cancelled, prehaps we'll go to Anilao instead on Sunday. I hope *Floater* posts what happened at Johan's.

Halthron:
Well, Subic has been cancelled, prehaps we'll go to Anilao instead on Sunday. I hope *Floater* posts what happened at Johan's.

Yeah, I had a bad experience at Johan's. I'll tell you about it tomorrow. I'll post everything here as well, either later tonight if I get bored, or maybe after Anilao - just want to take my time to make sure I do it accurately and thoroughly.

wow.. exciting. were all awaiting for your post so please dont disappoint us. :wink:

Interesting story. I won't tell it since it's not mine but it's really making me wonder if I want to dive at Johan's.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom