Philippines itinerary

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Daniel7777

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello everyone,

I plan to go in March 2023 in Philippines, first stop will be in Subic Bay for 10 days where Ill do sidemount courses with Andy Davis. Then I plan to spend next 20 days visiting PG , Dumaquete / Dauin (apo island) and Anilao ( I think will be some days flying back to Manila after each destination but I see no other way) that will leave like 5 days for each destination.

Anyone can give me any ideeas what to remove or add from our trip please ? Any other tips will be wellcomed

Thank you so much,
Kindest Regards
Dan

Subic Bay - Anilio - PG needs no flying, all land and ferry, so Dumaguette shouldn’t be between them. If you do Dumaguette last there is a chance you can fly there to Cebu and find an international departure from there, avoiding going through Manila at the end.

Hello everyone,

I plan to go in March 2023 in Philippines, first stop will be in Subic Bay for 10 days where Ill do sidemount courses with Andy Davis. Then I plan to spend next 20 days visiting PG , Dumaquete / Dauin (apo island) and Anilao ( I think will be some days flying back to Manila after each destination but I see no other way) that will leave like 5 days for each destination.

Anyone can give me any ideeas what to remove or add from our trip please ? Any other tips will be wellcomed

Thank you s
You might be able to fly from Clark to Bacolod/Dumaguete/Iloilo next Mar.
1. PG + Anilao
2. Dumaguete + Apo Island + Siquijor + Sipalay(return to Manila via Bacolod)
Thos is definitely the most sensible routing

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom