Getting tired of reading about the same old thing (Score: DIR: 3; Strokes: 0)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dr. Jay once bubbled...
WOOOOOOHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

The DIR post is off to a good start and the flames are flyin'

Does this one count for strokes?

How is it "safe" if you're wrapping a steel-braided hose around your neck?

Hmmmm.....am I going to regret this post....

It doesn't count. It means you're not familiar with the long hose method, and choose to criticize it.

Ignorance.

raviepoo once bubbled...

It's very very cold here in New York City. I wish Spring would come and make it OK to leave my heated apartment. Cabin fever sucks.

Did you shoot 6 holes in your freezer?

jpmorrison cut it short. Only a few biters.

Popeye once bubbled...
It doesn't count. It means you're not familiar with the long hose method, and choose to criticize it.
Figured more would pick up on this, since I was the one who started the 'long hose' thread in the Tek forum.

I don't have any problems with DIR. I just think some of the people are a little up tight :wink: But its all in good fun. Maybe a little of it was a response to my first posts on this board being bashed by a DIR person. As you said....

Popeye once bubbled...
I find that the louder a DIR shill is, the less likely he is to be DIR compliant.

George Irvine wouldn't let most of these guys hold the gate open at Wakulla while the real DIR divers drive through.

So make sure your source is accurate, or you're just dealing with an egomaniac that does DIR more harm than good.
You made a good point. I wish all new Scubaboarders knew this.

To night we will have a discussion on pony bottles and how to wear them. Thursday night will be computer night and I am sure Uncle Pug would not want to miss this one.

boomx5 once bubbled...
Can we have a plastic clip and retractor night? Oh, and don't forget Saturday is national H.U.B. day.

Spare Air!

What night is Spare Air night???

Talking to some folks last night about the idea of a gear swap that was suggested to me by some DIR divers [since they've got plenty of pre-DIR stuff to sell off].

One persons response.

"Hmm... that could be interesting. 'Can you tell me why I want to buy this from you?'"

OMG THIS IS SO FUN :D

What about "Split Fin Friday" and "Mares Esa Monday"?

How about "Regulator Swivel Sunday"?

O.K., I'm done :rolleyes:

jpmorrison once bubbled...
I am sure Uncle Pug would not want to miss this one.
I didn't miss this one Jim...
I just watched the obvious bait float by...
Subtlety Jim... a good troll requires subtlety...

Subtlety escapes Jepuskar too...
...but at least you're not pathetic. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom