Getting tired of reading about the same old thing (Score: DIR: 3; Strokes: 0)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

....and I was so looking forward to Bungied Wings Wednesday.

....or was that No-Tables Using Thursday ????

Rebreather Induced Rigor Mortis Monday - its BYOBB (bring your own body bag) and Bad Buoyancy Bash where everyone gets to smash into everything and cling tenaciously to uplines because they don't know how to dive.

Come to think of it, this is pretty much any given Sunday at the quarry... We have Deep Air Day (anything over 100') every other weekend where you get a free grave liner with paid admission and a free 12oz jug of embalming fluid (offer void where prohibited).

O-ring once bubbled...
Rebreather Induced Rigor Mortis Monday - its BYOBB (bring your own body bag) and Bad Buoyancy Bash where everyone gets to smash into everything and cling tenaciously to uplines because they don't know how to dive.

Come to think of it, this is pretty much any given Sunday at the quarry...

I want to know when creative color coding day is

Big-t-2538 once bubbled...

I want to know when creative color coding day is
...and I think you are referring to our annual Poodle Jacket Powwow. The person with the most neon colored gear that is perfectly color coordinated yet yields the least useful function wins a free Resort Nitrox Diver or Extended Range course (winner selects course, later funerary expenses remain the responsibility of the bereaved, offer void where prohibited).

What do I win??

A neon-colored wetsuit?

:gjoker:

Northeastwrecks once bubbled...

Do you get to pick how many plastic D-rings it has? Also, can I have an air source. Pleeeeease

And an electronic SPG...

And one of those nifty "party favor" surface markers that shoots up off the back of your BC...

Guys like this should have to wear -bright orange- hoods so we can see them coming. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom