German Coast Guard - 'WE ARE SINKING!' video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rotfl Lmao

I agree, it was funny. Besides, German isn't a race, it is a language!

Morgenstunde hat Geld im Munde.

YOU'RE the funny one, cdiver2.

I mean, please. You've got nearly 2500 posts, you've been here since 2002, and you're still throwing up your hands like the culture of this board ("censorship" in someone else's words - that's another good one. Censorship only happens in a free speach environment. You / he may be referring to editing) is some kind of surprise to you.

I think that's the funny part. You're like a total vet around here. By post 25 most people learn what is and what isn't in bounds. The target drifts, but it doesn't move.

If you got clipped, how can you be surprised? And moreover, how can you still hold a grudge?

How many hundreds of posts do you have after your unfortunate incident? And still you beat on the Mods?

YOU'RE the funny one.

The back button on your browser hasn't moved since the last time you were here.

Complain and still hang out? If you want to make a statement to the management, go away. Enough people go away and things will change. Make 2500 posts, and nothing changes - no matter how bitter you are.

---
Ken

Mo2vation:
YOU'RE the funny one, cdiver2.

I mean, please. You've got nearly 2500 posts, you've been here since 2002, and you're still throwing up your hands like the culture of this board ("censorship" in someone else's words - that's another good one. Censorship only happens in a free speach environment. You / he may be referring to editing) is some kind of surprise to you.

I think that's the funny part. You're like a total vet around here. By post 25 most people learn what is and what isn't in bounds. The target drifts, but it doesn't move.

If you got clipped, how can you be surprised? And moreover, how can you still hold a grudge?

How many hundreds of posts do you have after your unfortunate incident? And still you beat on the Mods?

YOU'RE the funny one.

The back button on your browser hasn't moved since the last time you were here.

Complain and still hang out? If you want to make a statement to the management, go away. Enough people go away and things will change. Make 2500 posts, and nothing changes - no matter how bitter you are.

---
Ken

Well It was Funny. I am going to go get some popcorn for this thread. LOL

Alright... first of all it is:

Morgenstund' hat Gold im Mund...

although this doesn't make much sense in this thread since it translates as "The early bird catches the worm".

O.k.

Some more facts, the founder of the Berlitz company was born and raised in Germany and came to the U.S. in 1872, taking a job as a language teacher. So, Berlitz, while sounding German, is a very much American company.

Nevertheless, as a German myself (the real deal, not the "Been there for x years" kind :) ), I can assure you that neither my national pride nor other feelings were hurt by posting this clip. In fact, that video was circulated last week in our office (everybody there is German, with the exception of some peeps with dual citizenship) and we all had a laugh.

Don't worry, we Germans are not as stuck up as others might believe... :p (sorry, couldn't help saying that :D )

**ping**:
Alright... first of all it is:

Morgenstund' hat Gold im Mund...

although this doesn't make much sense in this thread since it translates as "The early bird catches the worm".

Sorry, it was the first German quote that came to my mind. And it was how I remembered it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom