German Coast Guard - 'WE ARE SINKING!' video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tiny Bubbles:
Please phrase your answer in the form of a sentance.

Discrimination against a race (German) is against TOS, READ THEM. I was sent a very nasty e mail from a MOD insinuating I was going to be thrown of the board for the same thing.

Is this good enough for you?.....By the way you spelt sentence wrong.

No discrimination was intended. It is a joke about a distress call from a sinking ship that was mishandled by a radio operator who spoke english as a second language. I think it is more in line with the TOS, and is more in line with the diving theme of the forum, than any of the toilet jokes that are posted next to this thread.

If a moderator feels the need to pull this thread and send me a nasty-gram, then so be it. Yes I misspelt a word.

-Tiny-B.

Ha I thought it was funny. Actually, I thought it was good clean humor. How is it discriminating against a race? Everybodys got to make an issue out of everything.

I belive Berlitz is a German company, odd that they would make an Ad that discriminates against themselves.

Tiny Bubbles:
No discrimination was intended. It is a joke about a distress call from a sinking ship that was mishandled by a radio operator who spoke english as a second language. I think it is more in line with the TOS, and is more in line with the diving theme of the forum, than any of the toilet jokes that are posted next to this thread.

If a moderator feels the need to pull this thread and send me a nasty-gram, then so be it. Yes I misspelt a word.

-Tiny-B.

So was mine.

mmadiver:
Ha I thought it was funny. Actually, I thought it was good clean humor. How is it discriminating against a race? Everybodys got to make an issue out of everything.

I belive Berlitz is a German company, odd that they would make an Ad that discriminates against themselves.

mmadiver:
Ha I thought it was funny.

But what is not funny is MODS Discriminating against one board member over another.
If you are going to apply the rules then apply them evenly.

This is part of what I don't like about scubaboard, its too, well there is too much censorship and its crap, one person gets upset and it becomes a rule, everyone here is too sensitive and they need to suck it the hell up and live in the real world where things are not perfect, I would like to say what I really feel but the amount of censorship on this board leaves me opressed.

I think its funny, anyone who doesn't, then just go away, I feel sorry for people that get offended over every little thing, their lives must be horrible with everything getting under their skin all the time.

If I've offended anyone, then good, grow up.

censorship sucks, ok I'm done whining, please enjoy the video it is funny and I do not find it offensive, so people, take a deeeeeep breath, relax, sit back and have a laugh, its suppose to be funny, do it with me breath in deeeeeeep breath, hold it... hold it... let it out slow... relax.... thats it... don't we all feel better now?

Back
Top Bottom