German Coast Guard - 'WE ARE SINKING!' video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FIXXERVI6:
This is part of what I don't like about scubaboard, its too, well there is too much censorship and its crap, one person gets upset and it becomes a rule, everyone here is too sensitive and they need to suck it the hell up and live in the real world where things are not perfect, I would like to say what I really feel but the amount of censorship on this board leaves me opressed.

I think its funny, anyone who doesn't, then just go away, I feel sorry for people that get offended over every little thing, their lives must be horrible with everything getting under their skin all the time.

If I've offended anyone, then good, grow up.

censorship sucks, ok I'm done whining, please enjoy the video it is funny and I do not find it offensive, so people, take a deeeeeep breath, relax, sit back and have a laugh, its suppose to be funny, do it with me breath in deeeeeeep breath, hold it... hold it... let it out slow... relax.... thats it... don't we all feel better now?

So I will ask the question I dont see any horns on your head? :D

I have horns IN my head, hidden from the general public, they only pop out when I see potential victims or when people complain that everything offends them, I'm offended that people get offended so easily.

FIXXERVI6:
I do not understand the question, horns on my head?

the movie 'Full Metal Jacket"?. Scene barrack room in Marine basic training. Drill Sgt in recruits face (recruit from Tx) "There are only two things that come from Tx...steers and queries and I don't see any horns on your head" I nearly died laughing..reminded me of my basic training days. Every time someone says they are from Tx that scene pops into my head.

C'mon...
There is nothing offensive in this video - at least for me. And remember - this is simply an advertisment of Schools of English - Berlitz.
And I found it very funny....
Mania

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom