Georgia Dive Show May 19-20

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LIVES4SHARKS

SHARK DIVA AI
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
JUST A LITTLE REMINDER!

The Georgia Dive Show is May 19th and 20th in Atlanta at the downtown HOLIDAY INN!
http://www.georgiadiveshow.com/

For all of you shark lovers, STAN WATERMAN will be a guest speaker!

I will be there both days getting all I can from the workshops! It would be cool to meet up with some fellow SCUBABOARDERS!

The Georgia Aquarium is just down the street too! http://www.georgiaaquarium.org/

HAPPY DIVING Y'ALL!
Carolyn:sharks:

I have been to a whole bunch of retail dive shows, and we all wish you great luck!

These shows are a great opportunity to ogle and fondle all of the new dive gear, as well as to listen to some great presentations. Meeting SCUBA divers is a side benefit!

Go and support this show- support your sport at the same time. These are fun!

Will they have drysuits to try on?

McKee Boykin:
Will they have drysuits to try on?

There is the list of vendors on the website so you can always email them too to ask that particular question!

Have Fun!
Carolyn:sharks:

Check this out

Attachments

• SegwayPromo.jpg
    SegwayPromo.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 113
I hope this show is a sucess, but I wonder if they will keep it on this weekend or move it up earleir in the year for next time?

Like back into March or April. I think as summer approaches, this is these are the weekends that people go to the beach, have graduation, go on vacation, etc.

I bet this could turn into a MEGA SHOW if only a month or too earlier. This market, the southeast, is just a rich market for this type of a show.

I emailed them last month with no response. However, I just called 10 min ago and they answered their phone on the 2nd ring.

Just an FYI, if you are taking children, they are also subject to the $10 admission. I called to ask if kids are a different price (i.e.- 9 year old). They told me kids aren't. They are also $10. However the person on the phone had to ask around just to make sure.

I know some LDS have 50% off coupons on admission. I would hurry and get one though b/c my shop just ran out.

underachiever:
Tried to ask a couple of questions via e-mail. No response.

same here.... They seem very unresponsive to their potential customers of this show.

Coeur:
Just an FYI, if you are taking children, they are also subject to the $10 admission. I called to ask if kids are a different price (i.e.- 9 year old). They told me kids aren't. They are also $10. However the person on the phone had to ask around just to make sure.

that's kinda chentzy of them.

A kid can't dive (get certified) throuh most agencies at age $9, but they want to make a 9 year old pay $10 bucks to get into this. Kinda stupid.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom