Georgia Dive Show May 19-20

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mike_s:
I hope this show is a sucess, but I wonder if they will keep it on this weekend or move it up earleir in the year for next time?

Like back into March or April. I think as summer approaches, this is these are the weekends that people go to the beach, have graduation, go on vacation, etc.

I bet this could turn into a MEGA SHOW if only a month or too earlier. This market, the southeast, is just a rich market for this type of a show.

That's a good point....

divechronicles:
what question???

I asked a question via the contact us link on if I could get a list of exhibitors & seminars to put in our scuba club newsletter. Yes there is a list on the webpage, but its 'quacky design' doesn't allow you to cut-n-paste off of it.

I never got a response, so it definately limited what we put in the newsletter to our club members promoting your show.

I hope the show is successfull though.

I hope to attend next year. especially if it's held at an earlier date. May is just too hetic for many of us as it's warmer weather and more activities. I think your exhibitors might like an earlier show also, especially the travel booking ones, as by this time of the year most of their travel is already booked and they won't get as many bookings from the show.

I'd also like to see it moved up a month. The weekend before Memorial Day? That's just crazy.

DiveChronicles is in CHARGE of the show. :D

ScubaBoard will also have a booth and we will hopefully have our new laptops in this am so I can set up our Internet Cafe'! :D

Hey, Pete, give me a buzz at work and let me know the game plan for this afternoon.

the K

Krak baby... I will be there this eveing not this afternoon. Dell has dropped the ball and I am still waiting for PCs. :(

PM sent.

the K

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom