Georgia Dealers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Coeur

Registered
Reaction score
I am truly intrigued by the Zeagle BC's (Zena) and I went to the Zeagle website to look at the dealers that sell in Georgia however I would like to actually try a BC in the water before I purchase it. I have tried one on at the Zeagle booth at the Georgia Dive Show.

I have been renting gear for my past 20+ dives and am now ready to look at purchasing. I know what features I want. Does anyone know of a dealer that has sells the Zena and might let me take it for a "test drive" before I buy it? It can even be in a pool.

Thanks in advance for any replies or suggestions!
Maria

So often you'll read on the board members suggesting that you "test dive" a particular B/C before you purchase, but I've never been to a dive shop that would let you dive the B/C without buying it first.

If it gets wet, then it's "used", in the sales aspect of things.

None of the dive shops in the Atlanta area which sell Zeagle will allow test dives, of which I'm aware.

But it never hurts to ask. All they can say is, "No!"

the K

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom