Geo 2.0 Issue

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cfelliot

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Just came back from a trip where the Geo 2.0 worked great. I like this computer very much!

I went to clean up my equipment today and the Geo 2.0 was stuck in dive mode at 6 ft. The dive # was at 141, but I had only done 24 dives on the trip and the computer has less than 50 total dives on it!

I disconnected the battery for just a second and the computer returned to watch mode.

I then attempted to download the dives from the trip. Only 12 of 24 were present.

Although it seems to be working now, I don't trust it to take on another trip.

Any ideas?????

It's only 14 months old should I return it to my dealer?

I had this happen a couple of years ago it was a failure of the altitude sensor. It probaby needs to be sent in for repair. I sent mine directly back to Oceanic with a copy of the sales receipt. They fixed/replaced it.

The warranty is for two years. I contacted them through the customer service number on the web site.

Hey there!

My Oceanic Geo 2 have been on land about 1½ months now and I wanted to go and look my logs. When I try to go from watch mode to surface mode all i can get is "A-D" blinking in lower left corner for 2 seconds and it returns to watch mode. Watch works fine but I just cannot access any diving stuff. Couldn't find any mention about "A-D" from web or manuals.

Any ideas what might be wrong?

Oh and only 15 dives on it.. bought it on January 2013

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom