Gear trade

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bad news is I no longer have a nitrox computer. Good news is I now have 5 reg sets (but only 2 logged dives, why do i have so many reg set?). Hopefully black friday brings good deals on a computer and bc.

This is off my original topic, but i do not want to start a new thread. Are they making new conshelf 14s, and If so are they as good as the older ones?

aqualung sells an updated version called the conshelf 14, but availability is through military/commercial dealers. it has modern port sizing (eg no more 3/8 hp port) and one more 3/8 LP so you can run two 2nd stages and 2 inflators when diving dry. The 2nd stages have a cap to access the adjustment nut a bit easier and the widened exhaust tee. hella expensive compared to a used xiv on ebay though.

Aqua Lung Conshelf XIV Regulator 1st Stage 2nd Stage 1081-00

@runsongas, I finally set up an account with Amron and saw the price. It is a sweet looking reg but wow, $562!?

Wow indeed, I paid over $600 for two second stages, a fool and his money and all that...they are beautiful though. I like diving them as I know they will work, no muss, no fuss, indestructible. Although they do seem to scratch every time I look at them.

eBay France has new military Conshelfs for sale often. Around €360 before shipping.

I can send a link on request

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom