Gear Exchange Done

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

the bane of the metro atlanta area, Lake Lanier Mask Cove or Diver's Cove.

Well done on the tow/push, GA Under Water !!!
Can't wait to navigate to the points you define.

the K

Oh didn't I tell you, I am mapping the Blue Hole In January. :mooner:

Well, I guess you'll have to pay my fare there and back so I can verify the accuracy of your map!!! :D

the K-artographer

just out of interest, did you & your buddy both have masks on for the gear exchange, or one between 2 ?

Each diver had a mask. PADI standards require that each diver be completely geared up. All gear, with the exception of weights and exposure suits are exchanged while buddy breathing.

the K

Each diver had a mask. PADI standards require that each diver be completely geared up. All gear, with the exception of weights and exposure suits are exchanged while buddy breathing.

the K

bah - i'm forever realising (more) what a sadistic maniac my instructor was - we went IN to the exercise with ONE mask between two.

let me tell you - you don't get THAT on the 1st try :p
(3 days & about 8 attempts i think it took us - i guess he thought we were going through skills a little easy :/ )

Ooohhhhh ! ! ! Not following standards !!! Shame on him !!!

the K

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom