Gear Exchange Done

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GA Under Water

Divemaster
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
The part I dreaded the most is Done and wasn't NEARLY as I expected. First Try, 5 points :) Breath control and buddy breathing was like clock work. Only one point where I was "sucking on my lips" (trying to get air) and that was after the Gasp reflex of removing the mask. But yanno what, with the "puff puff pass" that was going so well, you never are without a good source of air for more than 20-30 secs.

EXCELLENT task to do, IMO.

5 points Float
2 points 400 yard
3 points 800 yard

Inert-diver Tow, Inert-diver recovery and rescue and mapping to go.

Cool! I used my regulater during the Tired Diver Tow. This excercise is kind of funny since we are graded for speed. :D

I get to work with a class tonight for their last Confined Water session. Should get my DM number in the next day or two. :)

Good job man...you only need a 2 on the Tired Diver Tow....5 minutes is the cut for a 2 so don't take more than 5 minutes to do it....

excellent, sounds like all the hard stuff is out of the way.:D

congratulations

Congrats GA!!! Keep up the good work...

Congrats!

I still have to do my equipment exchange. I was going to do it tonight after the rescue class I DM'd but we were all wiped out.

That and I have to demo the air depletion exercise and I will be done! WOOHOO!

Equipment exchange and air depletion checked off!

I'm done!

Just got back from my 100 yard Tow. 4 points woohoo 100 yard in 2:55 is pretty darn quick. I ahve a new found respect for those that get 5 on that.

CESA
Demo Quality Rescue
Mapping

is all that is left for me.

You're almost there!

Does your LDS have a rescue class coming up? That's where I did my rescue eval, they had a class this past Thursday.

What site are you going to map?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom