Gasoline

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gas on my Island has been over five dollars USD per gallon for almost one year. Fresh milk is $12 per gallon USD. You people on the mainland have had it too soft.

Still on a little rock in the Pacific

And just how much do you make per day to pay for that?

Bet your trip is not 20 miles to town just to get there....

Is the island that big?

And that's not sitting in traffic in Dallas, L.A., N.Y., ect.

Haven't looked yet...but what ya sellin' on ebay.

Last edited:
Gas on my Island has been over five dollars USD per gallon for almost one year. Fresh milk is $12 per gallon USD. You people on the mainland have had it too soft.

Hey Island Boy.....The mainland is in troubled waters big time and nothing looks very promising on the horizon at all. If the world situation does not change its path, You the Professor and Maryann will not be enjoying any items coming in from the Mainland
there on Gilligan's island.

Still on a little rock in the Pacific

So what impacts you the most on your little rock in the Pacific?

Diving is expensive and greedy gas prices going up make it worse.

I am just looking out for my best interest in this whole thing. Continued exploring of water holes as a way to keep my life adventurous and gasoline prices rising due to greed affects this area of my life.

regards,

SO

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom