Garmin Descent MK2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow... it certainly is deceptive, isn't it. I'm in the thread, but maybe, just maybe we should edit out the link with something like "deceptive link deleted". It has nothing in it about the MkII except that there might be one and then has sponsor links to sell you a Mk1. If not that, I would delete the entire post. We don't need deceivers. Please use "Deceptive link" as the reason behind this.

I think this was just a clumsy attempt to generate traffic to his blog. We have chosen to devote 32 pages to vaporware so I can't see how one dumb post makes any difference.

Sensor Position Considerations The sensor communicates with your compatible dive computer wirelessly. On the surface, the sensor transmits using a 2.4 GHz radio signal. Underwater, the sensor transmits using a sonar signal. Your body, drysuit, and dive equipment can obstruct the signal, particularly when you are underwater. For the best reception, your sensor and the sensors for other divers in your group should have clear lines of sight to the dive computer. To help prevent blocking the signal with your body or equipment, you should observe these considerations while choosing the sensor position on your dive tank regulator.

upload_2020-9-11_16-33-53.png

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom